"I've got to find that fire that defined me once so well." -GOOD RIDDANCE

Thursday, April 03, 2008

things i appreciate today...

i appreciate good friends who are willing walk you through tough moral dilemmas.

thanks dad, john, michael and melanie for your help! i feel good knowing my integrity is in check, and thank you for not helping me justify the thing pulling me in the other direction. you are true friends!

to the rest of you, don't worry, it's nothing too serious. i was debating between whether to kick my dog when i'm mad at it, or to just shoot it and get it over with. they told me to shoot it. i think they are right. and for those that don't know me, this is a joke. i love my dogs. i only want to kill them half the time.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home