"I've got to find that fire that defined me once so well." -GOOD RIDDANCE

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

some things on my mind

it's been awhile since i had no internet access over the holidays, but many things have happened since then, and my head is swimming and i barely know where to begin.

first off, some of my greatest friends in the world, the boys in means, have recently signed with a new label and have a new cd coming out in march. i am so proud of them and just wanted to encourage everyone, whether you like hardcore or not, to give their new song a listen at www.myspace.com/means_music. it will wreck you like a month old mayonnaise sandwich.

second, i am starting my final semester of school. i plan to take more in the future, but this whole living off student loans thing is making me realize i don't want to do that for another year. so i'll have my 3 year bachelors degree and have no clue what i'm going to do. i know some places i would love to work, but i don't know if those places want me to work there, so as i send out resume's in the next month or so, talk me up to everyone you know, in case they happen to get one.

i have some more thoughts to share with you all. i could put them here, but it feels more appropriate to start a new entry, plus, i wanted this to be a little introductory letter since i haven't been here for a while. so for thoughts on saddam hussein, the end of faith, more family tributes, and a description of the perfect sandwich, stay tuned for more.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home